With the Presidential Decree Numbered 106 published on the Official Gazette dated 19th September 2018, the investment conditions for Turkish Citizenship have been eased. According to the Decree, foreigners who meet the following criteria can apply for Turkish Citizenship:
- Foreigners who make fixed capital investment in the amount of minimum 500.000 USD,
- Foreigners who purchase real estate in the amount of minimum 250.000 USD provided that it is registered in the Title Deed Registry not to be sold for three years,
- Foreigners who provide employment for at least 50 people,
- Foreigners who deposit minimum 500.000 USD in banks operating in Turkey,
- Foreigners who purchase State debt instruments in the amount of minimum 500.000 USD.
If you have any inquiries about your specific conditions on the issue of Turkish Citizenship, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for Turkish Citizenship through the Legal Department of our company, please contact us at: